Rockaway Beach: Home of NYC’s FIRST Surfing Beach!
Rockaway Beach Civic Association
RBCA has been in existence since 1962. We strive to protect and promote the best interest of the residents; to promote and strive for the improvement and betterment of all public facilities and services; to promote and encourage a better community and civic spirit of Rockaway Beach.
News & Announcements
Thursday, November 3rd, 2016
Bungalow Bar & Restaurant
377 Beach 92nd Street
Rockaway Beach, NY 11693
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Liquor license application for 95-15 Rockaway Beach Blvd( Beach 96-Terra Brazilias) (aka: bistro 96)
- Presentation of plans for new hotel on Beach 108th Street by Dee Tubridy
- Discussion for letter of support/concerns for Army Corps plan for the RBCA focus areas
- Holiday Party discussion. Date: December 3, 2016 in front of Peninsula Library
- Outreach Committee Report
- Update from meeting with Borough President Melinda Katz: plans for boardwalk island resiliency
- Old Business
- New Business
**Food and Coat Drive: Donations of nonperishable food items will be accepted for the Cub Scout Troop 183 food drive, as well as gently used coats for the We Care New York coat drive**
Meeting is open to the public, all are welcome to attend!