Rockaway Beach: Home of NYC’s FIRST Surfing Beach!
Rockaway Beach Civic Association
RBCA has been in existence since 1962. We strive to protect and promote the best interest of the residents; to promote and strive for the improvement and betterment of all public facilities and services; to promote and encourage a better community and civic spirit of Rockaway Beach.
News & Announcements
Thursday, July 5, 2018
Beach 94th Street and the Boardwalk
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Updates from elected officials and representatives
- Melinda Katz, Queens Borough President
- Discussion of proposed additional neighborhood parking
- Update on NYC City Council Parks and Recreation hearing
- New Business/Old Business
Watermelon will be served.
This meeting is open to the public, all are welcome to attend!