Rockaway Beach: Home of NYC’s FIRST Surfing Beach!
Rockaway Beach Civic Association
RBCA has been in existence since 1962. We strive to protect and promote the best interest of the residents; to promote and strive for the improvement and betterment of all public facilities and services; to promote and encourage a better community and civic spirit of Rockaway Beach.
News & Announcements
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Greetings from elected officials and representatives
- Presentation by Dr. Mark Gelwan and the Developer of the new medical facility located at Beach 105th St and Rockaway Beach Blvd
- Follow up of surveys and suggestions from RBCA March Mixer
- Discussion on legislation to ban plastic bags
- New Business/Old Business
This meeting is open to the public, all are welcome to attend!
If you have not already mailed in your RBCA membership renewal and dues, you can renew at the April Meeting.