Rockaway Beach: Home of NYC’s FIRST Surfing Beach!
Rockaway Beach Civic Association
RBCA has been in existence since 1962. We strive to protect and promote the best interest of the residents; to promote and strive for the improvement and betterment of all public facilities and services; to promote and encourage a better community and civic spirit of Rockaway Beach.
News & Announcements
Thursday January 3, 2019, 7:30 pm
Knights of Columbus
333 Beach 90th Street
Rockaway Beach, NY 11693
- Pledge of Allegiance
- 2019 RBCA membership drive/renewal
- Updates from elected officials and representatives
- Guest Speaker Joe Fox, former NYPD Chief of Transit
- Discussion of Liquor License renewal for Connolly’s
- Discussion of speed humps on Beach 84th St between Holland Ave and Shore Front Parkway
- New/Old business