Rockaway Beach: Home of NYC’s FIRST Surfing Beach!
Rockaway Beach Civic Association
RBCA has been in existence since 1962. We strive to protect and promote the best interest of the residents; to promote and strive for the improvement and betterment of all public facilities and services; to promote and encourage a better community and civic spirit of Rockaway Beach.
News & Announcements
Thursday, June 1st, 2017
Knights of Columbus
333 Beach 90th Street
Rockaway Beach, NY 11693
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Guest Speaker NYC Councilman Eric Ulrich
- Guest Speaker Dr. Janie Simmons: Discussion on Opioid Addiction on the Rockaway Peninsula. Also discussion on the use of Naloxone in overdose reversal.
- Update on Shore Front Parkway Grants for Beautification/Planting: Beach 86th and Beach 103rd
- Report from the May NYC Parks preparation meeting with NYPD and Parks Enforcement Patrol (PEP)
- New Liquor License Application: 92-18 Rockaway Beach Blvd
- Old/New Business
Meeting is open to the public, all are welcome to attend!