Rockaway Beach: Home of NYC’s FIRST Surfing Beach!
Rockaway Beach Civic Association
RBCA has been in existence since 1962. We strive to protect and promote the best interest of the residents; to promote and strive for the improvement and betterment of all public facilities and services; to promote and encourage a better community and civic spirit of Rockaway Beach.
News & Announcements
Thursday, December 1st, 2016
Knights of Columbus
333 Beach 90th St.
Rockaway Beach, NY 11693
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Presentation of Community House plans by Kelley Brooke
3. Discussion of NYC Parks Dept plans for new amenities on Shore Front Parkway
4. Report of the sidewalk/roadway committee
5. Discussion of RBCA participation in the Rockaway St. Patrick’s Day Parade
6. Discussion of finalized plans for RBCA Holiday Event on Dec 3rd
7. Old/New Business