Rockaway Beach: Home of NYC’s FIRST Surfing Beach!
Rockaway Beach Civic Association
RBCA has been in existence since 1962. We strive to protect and promote the best interest of the residents; to promote and strive for the improvement and betterment of all public facilities and services; to promote and encourage a better community and civic spirit of Rockaway Beach.
News & Announcements
May Meeting Agenda
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Discussion of the current state of courthouse project on Beach Channel Drive between Beach 91st and Beach 90th Streets
- Guest Speaker Councilman Eric Ulrich
- Discussion of presentation to the Queens Borough President by Army Corps of Engineers
- Discussion and vote on RBCA position regarding the Williams Transco Pipeline project
- New Business/Old Business
This meeting is open to the public, all are welcome to attend!